Hi everyone! My name is Claudine Marie Zamoras Uy. Yup, that's me. I am very new in blogging and is still exploring the wonders of it. It's summer here in the Philippines, and so I'd want to start doing something different for once in my teenage life.
During summer I usually just stay at home, pig out, watch tv or text. Yup, that's how I do it here. Since we live in the most quiet areas of Cebu City, mountainous and most people find it hard to locate the place, can you imagine how much boredom it would be to just stay here and do nothing?? No. Of course not. I am 15 years as of the present and will turn 16 this 3rd of June. I wanna do something new, expressing myself, showing the world who I am (not in the wrong way though..) , I wanna speak out, and make a difference. And so, I heard about this "blogging" thing. I don't really have any idea what it is about. All I know is that, people type, and talk and comment about stuff. I wasn't really exposed to the blogging world, you know. A teenager like me, we usually go for friendster, facebook, hi5, photobucket, youtube...and stuff like that. Maybe some, are into blogging, but in general not really.
And so just today, just now, I got super totally bored I thought "Hey, why don't I try that blogging thing, cause I heard it was da bomb". And so yeah, I searched for the top blogging sites. And this was the one that came first, I checked the others out too, like Wordpress, Typepad, LiveJournal and Windows Live Spaces respectively ranking from 1st to 5th. :) But I made up my mind and chose Blogger, and in the end, I did not regret choosing it. It's super easy and user friendly. I like it. So, thank you Google for accepting me here as your baby blogger. ^_^ lols.
I hope you guys would read and comment on my blogs. I'd be updating it from time to time and this is a new part of me. Blogging, is yeah! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! You are in the official Caludz blogging site. Feel free to comment. :) Your opinion will be respected. mwahmwah love ya'll.